V2 Youth Development Leagues
DESIGNED TO ENHANCE HEALTH, LEADERSHIP, SKILLS AND SELF-ESTEEM
To date, youth sports lack guidelines around health and wellness and consistent game play standards. To help foster player health, age- and stage-appropriate skill development, and a positive and enjoyable experience for young people, the V2 Youth Development Leagues has developed a set of rules and standards to enhance the playing experience for young athletes. These guidelines aim to combat the overemphasis on early competitive success and the lack of a clear development pathway through sports – two issues that exist across youth sports.
The V2 Youth Development Leagues is committed to helping shape a youth sports culture that prioritizes the health and well-being of young athletes and promotes their enjoyment and development in sports.
V2 Youth Developmental Leagues Offer:
- Limited contact Developmental Football League for Girls and Boys grades 3rd-8th.
- NBA Leagues/Jr. WNBA Leagues for Boys Girls grades 3rd-6th.
- Developmental Soccer Leagues for Girls and Boys grades 3rd-6th.
- Developmental Volleyball Leagues for Girls grades 3rd-6th
- Certified Coaches with background checks
- Under Armour uniforms
- Sport Specific preseason skills camp
- T1 Champion Program
- FUN & ORGANIZED the way youth sports should be
- Affordable Fees
- Players and Parents learn and display Sportsmanship, Teamwork, and Leadership.
- Request taken for friends to play with friends on same team.
- 8 week seasons
- Two practices per week
- 1 Game per week
- After School Programs